Monday 24 September 2018

The Mind of a Man - Part 2

Given the amount of people who read my previous blog, I though it would be a good idea to provide an update on the situation 6 months down the line.

Well, I can honestly say I've never felt better. Seriously. Which leads me to think that this depressed state of mind has existed for a long, long time. Probably 10 years plus.

The interesting thing for me is that 9 or 10 months ago I didn't believe that this level of happiness and stability could ever be achieved. And that I'd spend the rest of my life putting on a brave face and secretly dying inside. It's just not the case - knowing that there actually is light at the end of the tunnel has changed my total outlook on life and the issues that I am dealing with.

So the conclusion is simple - if you're not feeling great then tell someone. Tell me if you want - because it can get better.

It's OK not to be OK.


1 comment: